Study Abroad for Computer Science Majors
NOTE--The list below contains recommended options only. Students are not limited to just these programs! For a comprehensive listing of options, complete university descriptions, and course listings, please visit AU Abroad brochure webpages.
- Students should make sure to meet with their academic advisor to discuss the completion of their General Education or AU Core Requirements before studying abroad.
- Students majoring in Computer Science are recommended to study abroad in the second semester of their junior year or first semester of their senior year.
- As several core courses are offered once in a two-year cycle, students need to work with their academic advisor, as soon as possible, to time their study abroad to ensure it fits into their specific academic program.
- All core courses for the major/minor must be completed within the Computer Science department on-campus, only elective courses will be approved when studying abroad.
- UDLA Puebla *has a language prerequisite