Study Abroad for History Majors
- Generally, students study abroad between their second semester of sophomore year through their junior year. The decision when to study abroad should be made in consultation with the student’s academic advisor.
- It is recommended that students complete at least 80% of their general education requirements before studying abroad.
Normally courses taken abroad must be listed as History or offered through the History department at your host institution abroad in order to qualify for History credit at AU.
History majors can count up to 19 credit hours of courses taken abroad toward their major course requirements.
- UNA (IFSA-Butler) *please note that this program has a language pre-requisite*
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics
- SOAS, University of London
- University of Oxford - Lady Margaret Hall
- University College London
- University of Exeter