School of Education Majors
NOTE--The list below contains recommended options only. Students are not limited to just these programs! For a comprehensive listing of options, complete university descriptions, and course listings, please visit AU Abroad brochure webpages.
- The School of Education recommends that education students study abroad during the spring of their junior year or during the summer.
- If you are interested in studying abroad, please let your Education advisor know as soon as possible.
- Students should make sure to meet with their academic advisor to discuss the completion of their General Education or AU Core Requirements before studying abroad.
- Education students may find more courses available to them abroad in their concentration/minor/primary major. Please also see the major advising sheets for these subjects when considering your study abroad location.
- Elementary and secondary education students may be able to take some of their education courses at the 300 level and above abroad. Methods courses should not be taken abroad. Please see your education advisor for more details.
Universidad Nacional (IFSA-Butler) *has a language prerequisite