Study Abroad for Performing Arts Majors
NOTE--The list below contains recommended options only. Students are not limited to just these programs! For a comprehensive listing of options, complete university descriptions, and course listings, please visit AU Abroad brochure webpages.
- Generally, students study abroad between their second semester of sophomore year through their junior year.
- The decision when to study abroad should be made in consultation with the student’s academic advisor.
- It is recommended that students complete at least 80% of their general education requirements before studying abroad.
Theater and Drama
- Ecuador: Rehearsing Change (Pachaysana Institute)
- England: British American Drama Academy (BADA)
- Wales: Aberystwyth University