Study Abroad for Performing Arts Majors
NOTE--The list below contains recommended options only. Students are not limited to just these programs! For a comprehensive listing of options, complete university descriptions, and course listings, please visit AU Abroad brochure webpages.
- Generally, students study abroad between their second semester of sophomore year through their junior year.
- The decision when to study abroad should be made in consultation with the student’s academic advisor.
- It is recommended that students plan with their academic advisor to complete AU Core requirements on campus before or after studying abroad
Theater and Drama
- Ecuador: Rehearsing Change (Pachaysana Institute)
- England: British American Drama Academy (BADA)
- Wales: Aberystwyth University
- Australia: University of Melbourne
- Costa Rica: UNA (IFSA-Butler)
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem - Dance Jerusalem Program
- Ireland: University of Limerick
- Korea: Ewha Womans University
- New Zealand: The University of Auckland