Study Abroad for CLEG MajorsAU Abroad, in consultation with the Department of Government is pleased to offer you a selection of programs suited for CLEG majors . These programs are recommended based on the academic quality of the host institution’s course offerings in your major.
The number of credits accepted into the CLEG major will vary. Students should work with their Academic Counselor to discuss individual programs and how courses/credits may count towards the major.
All classes for major credit must be completed on the A/F scale. No coursework from an abroad location can be used as the equivalent to the CLEG Seminar, GOVT-489.
Below is a selection of highlighted study abroad programs. NOTE--The list below includes recommended options only. Students are not limited to just these programs! For a comprehensive listing of options, complete university descriptions, and course listings, please visit AU Abroad brochure webpages.
Programs at a Premier AU Abroad Center
- Clashes & Alliances of Mediterranean Civilizations Program *has language pre-requisite*
- Iberian Experience Program *has language pre-requisite*
- Madrid Business Program
- Summer Internship Program *has language pre-requisite*
Programs at AU Abroad Partner Institutions
- Universidad Católica Argentina *has language pre-requisite*
- Universidad Torcuato di Tella *has language pre-requisite*
Santiago Program *has language pre-requisite*
- Copenhagen (DIS) *please note, this is a competitive program*
Rehearsing Change (Pachaysana Institute) *has language pre-requisite*
- BU London Internship Program
- IES London Internship Program
- London School of Economics *academic year program only*
- King’s College London
- Oxford University - Lady Margaret Hall *academic year program only; please note, this is a competitive program*
- SOAS-University of London
- University College London
- University of Exeter
- National University of Ireland-Galway
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University of Edinburgh *please note, the Scottish Parliamentary Program is a competitive program*
- University of Glasgow