Study Abroad for Religious Studies Majors
NOTE--The list below contains recommended options only. Students are not limited to just these programs! For a comprehensive listing of options, complete university descriptions, and course listings, please visit AU Abroad brochure webpages.
- The Department of Philosophy and Religion recommends that students study abroad during their junior year.
- It is recommended that students complete at least 80% of their general education requirements before studying abroad.
- Religion related courses taken abroad will count toward the Religious Studies major requirement of nine credits to be taken outside the Department of Philosophy and Religion.
- King’s College London
- Oxford University—Lady Margaret Hall *please note that this is academic year only
- Oxford University - St. Edmund Hall *please note that this is academic year only
- SOAS - University of London
- University of Exeter